Hyatt Centric Cairo West
Perfectly situated in the heart of Cairo West to inspire a new era of arts, culture and tourism in Giza, Hyatt Centric Cairo West is the first urban lifestyle-art hotel for those who fancy unique arts and timeless culture, located in the exclusive Pyramids Heights Business Park. From its lush art gardens to the biggest art wall in Egypt, the extraordinary stay lies right across the latest ultra-modern city hotel, Hyatt Regency Cairo West, with a sustainable twist incorporated through its green hues in every corner of the hotel. Featuring internationally renowned interior and architects in collaboration with a famed Spanish “Street& local” to create awe-inspiring spaces.
- 247 keys featuring 68 long-stay apartments and 179 guestrooms and suites.
- First urban lifestyle-art hotel with selected rooms purposely built for the long-stay guests
- Entertainment room with first Guitar Playroom in town and gaming consoles.
- Biggest Art Wall in Egypt
- Lush Art Gardens landscapes including green wall and greenery rooftop
- Roof-top Gym with indoor & outdoor workout areas.
- Pyramids views.
- Heated outdoor pool with relaxing sun-beds.
- Built-in Billiard tables in the Pool.
- Funky Pool Club & Restaurant
- Kids Club
- Exclusive Rooftop Restaurant with inspiring pyramids views.