ALDAU Development is currently developing a 57-storey mixed-use building in West London. The tower capitalizes on a significantly changing environment around Park Royal and Old Oak where the mass transport Crossrail and HS2 lines intersect, creating a transportation hub with more than 100 million passengers annually. With an 18-minute train journey to Heathrow, 9 minutes to Bond Street and 23 minutes to Canary Wharf, the tower will become the centerpiece of a highly connected new neighborhood. Once the 1 million square feet project, consisting of a 47 and 57-storey tower is completed it will be home to a 168-room lifestyle hotel, retail areas, coworking spaces, and more than 700 mid-market apartments. The development is designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox, the pre-eminent global architect firm, responsible for some of the world’s most recognizable high-rise buildings. The top floor will feature a restaurant with stunning views across London.
- 2 towers consisting of 47 and 57 mixed-use storeys, including some 700 residential units.
- Restaurant with stunning views across London on the 35th floor.
- 168 keys hotel with contemporary design, long-stay / branded residences concept.
- State of the art commercial office spaces curated by the hotel operator.
- Fine dining restaurants, retail areas and co-working spaces.